- Fixed price house and land packages from $442,000
- Located in the suburb of Berrinba, only 23km to the Brisbane CBD
- Yatala Enterprise Area, the biggest employment node in the Brisbane - Gold Coast Corridor is just 15 minutes away
- Heron Park is just 500m from the Berrinba Conservation Park with 80 hectares of natural beauty and recreational facilities and 8km of walking tracks.
Heron Park is a brand new masterplanned community located in Berrinba. Only 22 minutes to the Brisbane CBD, and 15 minutes to Springfield, Heron Park is central to the South East’s most prominent lifestyle and employment hubs. Surrounded by 80 hectares of protected parkland and 8km’s of walking and bike trails, Heron Park is a hub for growing families. Known as the South East’s best kept secret, Berrinba’s expansive wetlands are just 500m away, and are home to a variety of native flora and fauna.
- Heron Park is one of the last land releases within Berrinba
- Grand Plaza Shopping Centre offers Masters, Bunnings, Coles, Woolworths and over 100 specialty stores just 5 minutes away.
- 11 education facilities including day care centres, schools and tertiary institutions within 7kms.
Heron Park Aerial Map
Heron Park Masterplan
Heron Park Stage 2 plan
While every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information provided, the authors have not independently verified the accuracy of the information and make no warranties as to the accuracy of such information and prospective purchasers are encouraged to conduct their own investigations.